[Slightly OT] - Of Ajax, Ruby on Rails, and 37 Signals

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Aug 10 14:32:22 EDT 2005

Rodney.....

I have to say this is one of the most reasoned and intelligent
use Revolution?" It serves as a good reminder of a couple of great
Truths of Programming. First, no one tool is suited for everything.
Second, busy programmers often can't take time to learn a new tool
even if it's a lot better than the old ones they know, especially if
the new one is a big paradigm shift.

The point about Rev in a team environment is particularly well taken.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"