computerized speech

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Tue Aug 9 19:12:00 EDT 2005

And is there any way to convince the TTS system -- on Mac or Windows
-- to stress a word differently (or more strongly) than the internal
dictionary tells it? (Recent example from the news: do we say
"SUBmariner" or "subMAriner".) Is this something that can be
controlled through Rev's interface to the speech system?

Charles