Noob: Amazed yet confused - Dreamcard vs Revolution

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Tue Aug 9 12:19:16 EDT 2005

Charles Hartman <charles.hartman at conncoll.edu> wrote:

> By the way, this does NOT happen if you open the player by double-
> clicking the stack. (This assumes that, under OSX for instance, the
> stack's "Open With" is set to the Player rather than to Dreamcard.)

But -- this is exactly what I am doing!!!
I am clicking on my stack's icon in then dock.
this launches the Player (if not already opened)*
And I get the dreadful viewer every time!

Also, I set my Diary's "open" with the Player.

* if the development environment is already running, it will open the
stack (not the Player). I am satisfied with this behaviour ;-)

--
Revolutionario (but puzzled)