Standalone App Question

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 9 10:15:48 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have an external command that I have tested running under the
RunRev IDE. I now want to build a standalone. I have setup the
Standalone Structure as follows.

I have Stack that is a basically just a Splash Screen. It just
displays an image for a few seconds and then calls another stack
which is in another folder called "Stacks" as so:

Splash.rev
Stacks/Stack1.rev
Stacks/Stack2.rev
Stacks/Stack3.rev

In the Splash Stack, I have setup the Standalone options as follows:
In the Copy Files Section: I have Stacks/Stack1.rev,
Stacks/Stack2.rev and Stacks/Stack3.rev

 From this I have the following questions:

1.  How do I setup the externals property in a Standalone App

2.  I assume I have to do it in Splash.rev, is this correct or do I
have to do in seperately in each on Stack1.rev, Stack2.rev and
Stack3.rev

Any help on this would be really appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Dave