Barn Door Open Problem

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 9 04:34:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

That's got to be the weirdest subject line when you consider we are
talking about a programming environment!

I changed a script that was created by an older version of rev. It
has a line in it:

show image 1 with visual effect barn door open

When I hit apply on the script I get a unquoted literal error, so I
changed it to

show image 1 with visual effect "barn door open"

and now the image doesn't show!

I have the preference set so that you have to declare local's within
handlers, which is why I think it's complaining. What is the correct
syntax for this?

Thanks in Advance!
All the Best
Dave