Noob: Amazed yet confused - Dreamcard vs Revolution

David Bakody david at bakody.net
Tue Aug 9 00:33:24 EDT 2005

Thanks for the help.  It looks like this group ended up making another sale.

The only thing I don't quite get is how this company can make any money
on a product that in some ways should cost far more.  I'm not
complaining, but the revenue stream for such a product can't be anything
to get excited about as the number of users I suspect is still quite
small, unless it's the loss leader and leads to eventual Revolution or
Enterprise licenses.  Oh well.  I'll leave that to the bean counters at
Runtime Revolution LTD.