command-period - On third thought...

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Aug 8 19:54:14 EDT 2005

Thanks, Jacque and Mark.

I suspected this was the case. Maybe someday, Rev could give us the
choice of a modal or non-modal answer dialog.

In the meantime, I'll just write a standard answer command with extra
lines that include an "exit to top" button in the dialog box, and
otherwise prefabricate the thing a little. I'll stow it somewhere for
easy access when I want to do some quick and dirty debugging.

Then, when I want to do some quick and dirty debugging, I won't be
able to remember where I put it. But life will go on.   :-)

Thanks,

Tim