Icon Composer File Stopped Working

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Mon Aug 8 13:15:34 EDT 2005

Stephen,

I'm sure it is little consolation, but I have the exact same problem
in OS X - and it happens to both existing and totally new projects
with both home made and downloaded icon files.  Strangely, the
Windows version of the application still shows the correct icon, but
the OS X version doesn't.  I tried deleting all traces of Revolution
off my machine and then re-installing, but no luck.  I think it dates
from version 2.6 as everything was OK before that.

At the moment I have to revert to manually associating the icon with
the application using Get Info and copy/paste.  If I do that it
works.  I find it rather annoying, but I'm at a loss as to why it
happens - and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Karen