New stack - data filtering (for cognitive psychology)

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 09:13:40 EDT 2005

Dear all,

Production of the week-end, a stack to filter out data. Expected to
be of use to a very limited public only. It helps researchers in
cognitive psychology filter out data after experimentation and before
statistical analysis. You will find more information in the links below.

Available as a .rev file in the revolution-education gallery
(courseware-maths-data filtering)
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php>

Available as a standalone at:
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/paypall/data_filtering/>

Feedback and comments are always welcome,

Best,
Marielle

PS. If anybody sent me an email over the week-end, please send it
again. I had forgotten to tick the delete from server for a while and
reached my quota.

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguistics, Lecturer in Psychology and
Informatics
University of Edinburgh, UK

Homepage:  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mlange/
Lexicall project: http://lexicall.org