selection case

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Aug 7 14:44:37 EDT 2005

On 8/7/05 8:35 AM, "Muaadh Salih" <Ms1 at soas.ac.uk> wrote:

> Many thanks to Ken  with his solution. Again it does not work as long as you
> click on a locked stack.

What do you mean by a "locked stack"? Do you mean password-protected? Or did
you mean locked *field*? If so, you can set the traversalOn to true and the
lockText to false and it will work. You *don't* need to unlock the field.

If you would like me to send you a stack that shows how this works, let me
know... but I think the problem is that normally when you set the lockText
of the field to TRUE, Rev automatically sets the traversalOn to FALSE. You
have to manually set the traversalOn to TRUE for this to work.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com