OT: Mysterious line break and space

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Aug 7 01:21:36 EDT 2005

Hello katir,

Did you test to output the same process from a Linux  desktop box. In
my experience it should work better than from the Mac OS X one. I
suspect (and experimented without finding any definitive workaround)
an issue with the length of the "messages" the shell can send under
the Mac OS X platform.

Best Regards,

pierre

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores