File location using go shell ("startc:\..")

scott Yang scotttyang at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 12:10:13 EDT 2005

I have been using the go shell command to open up distant files deep in the Windows filing architecture, but having problems getting past the folder "program files"

Seems I can't get past a folder with two words, eg. Program Files

go shell ("start c:/program_files/appz_folder/mainframe.exe")

doesn't get me there, but

go shell ("start c:/appfolder/mainframe.exe")

works

how do I rewrite the file location so runrev understand the location of the file?