#$%@#)& Windows (*&%(&)#@$

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Aug 5 00:53:17 EDT 2005

MisterX-

> ahem... i've done that a few times and never had a crash...
> how did you manage?

Rev didn't crash, it just exited. Turns out all Windows apps do this
when you double-click the title bar icon. I tried it on MSWord just
for fun.

<I've never used MSWord and fun in the same sentence before...>

...although, speaking of MSWord, I have noticed that if you type the
word "cudgelation" and request a spell check, the suggested
substitution is "cud elation". Now I'm not particulary perturbed by
the fact that the word wasn't in the dictionary or possibly spelled
incorrectly, but I'm quite boggled by why "cud elation" is in the
MSWord default spelling dictionary and why it's the preferred option.
And I'd prefer not to even think about *what* it is.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net