cannot import a MS word file into field

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 4 19:08:41 EDT 2005

On 8/4/05 5:19 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Once again, I encourage you to invest some real time to learn
> Transcript and Revolution. It seems to me you have tried to jump into
> the middle of Revolution, expecting that every time you try to do
> something that doesn't quite work as you expect, someone on this list
> will help you sort it out. That may even happen but in the long run,
> you're not going to be very happy with the experience because you  won't
> really *understand* Rev or Transcript very well.

Very good advice, which I was tempted to give myself a while back. Then
I learned a little about Ban's situation, which changed my perspective a
bit. He's been put into the awkward situation where he needs to produce
an application very quickly, is under a deadline, doesn't know Rev well
yet, and really does need the help. So I feel a little sorry for him.
Hopefully we can get him past the main hurdles and later he'll have time
to leisurely investigate Rev's nuances.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com