ANN: Full text justification plug-in

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 12:42:01 EDT 2005

on Thu, 4 Aug 2005
Klaus Major wrote:

> Jim
> did i already mention that my wonderful "2lz2"
> plugin has an extra menu
> for these kind of things?
> Not?
> OK,  my wonderful "2lz2" plugin has an extra menu
> for these kind of
> things :-)
> Get it from my website or here the direct link:
> http://www.major-k.de/staxx/2lz2.mc.zip

Did you know what is needed in this platform?

A website that review every stack that every
developer publish in the web, with screenshots,
movies and explanations about their uses and
functions.

Maybe if Richard Gaskin could organize a two person
team for doing this work in RevJournal... ;-)

al

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/