Single Point Property Creation/Assignment

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Aug 4 10:13:38 EDT 2005

Stephen,

I took a little different approach to using custom properties and
sets to avoid the use of the Do.
I leave the default set as the normal operating mode and access a few
"global" parameters in the normal way:  get myParam of object
I create sets to hold other sets of parameters, but I access them all
using array notation:  get the custSetArray[myParam] of object
That way I can construct the name "myParam" directly without using a
do command:  get the custSetArray[varWithNameOfParam] of object

Dennis