"Decompile" Windows RR application

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 3 17:38:11 EDT 2005

Ton,

This was on the list some time ago, can't remember who, I think it was
Monte.

I've used this myself a couple of times.

on mouseUp
  answer file "Standalone"
  if it is "cancel" then exit to top
  put url ("binfile:"&it) into tStack
  repeat forever
  -- there's more than one stackfile in there which isinteresting ;-)
    put offset("#!/bin/sh",char 10 to -1 of tStack) into tOff
    if tOff = 0 then exit repeat
    put char tOff+9 to -1 of tStack into tStack
  end repeat
  ask file "Stack"
  if it is "cancel" then exit to top
  set the fileType to "RevoRSTK"
  put tStack into url ("binfile:"&it)
  answer "conversion finished" with "OK"
end mouseUp

When finished rename the stack with a rev extension.

Pat
patrend at bigpond.com