"Decompile" Windows RR application

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed Aug 3 13:18:14 EDT 2005

Does the compiled program run any separate rev stacks?

If so, you could replace that stack with a stack that contains a script
that clones the stack that is contained within the executable file.

Or maybe... Don't know if this would work, but just maybe...

You could create a stack that clones the stack contained within the exe
file... and save that stack with some unused extension, like '.qzq'

Then, set the file association in windows so that all .qzq files are run
with your executable file.

Then double click on the .qzq file to run it.

This would force the .exe file to startup, and open your .qzq stack at
the same time.

If your .qzq stack has an openstack handler like this:

On openstack
  Clone stack "myStack"...
  Save stack "myClonedStack"
End openstack

I never use clone stack, so I don't know the precise wording on using it
- but I bet this approach could work!