[OT] Pigs Fly

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 11:55:27 EDT 2005

I use both PC's and Mac's so I believe I have a balanced view. As far as I
am concerned, right-clicking is an extra. Anything in a contextual menu must be
 also available under the normal menus. The contextual right-click simply
throws  up immediate access to a choice selection. No big deal. You can happily
ignore  right-clicking and live without them (like ignoring keyboard
shortcuts), but  life is much easier with them IF they are well designed.

My father started on his first computer (a Mac) aged 78 . After 2  years he
still didn't use keyboard shortcuts. Then he got a PC. After only  a couple of
hours he decided he liked right-click contextual menus because  [1] they are
visual and [2] show him what's important at that point. He still  doesn't use
keyboard shortcuts on either machine!

2p

/H