Rev quits on stack removed from memory?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Aug 2 19:45:10 EDT 2005

I've seen things like this over the years but I'm not ever quite sure
what causes it because I haven't been able to recreate it consistently.

For example, I just did exactly what you describe three times without
a single crash.

I've disciplined myself not to leave script editor windows open.
Slows me down a bit sometimes but it seemed to prevent some crashing
I wasn't understanding.