Weird OS9 runtime problem->losing database connection

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Mon Aug 1 15:57:30 EDT 2005

Chris,

Already tried that, no luck on this side however :-(
The strange thing is, that when I open the database connection in the
same handler as the part where I extract the data from the database,
there is no problem!!!

This is totally weird, this means that I cannot use common handlers
and functions to access the database...

HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP