Rev IDE bug in Win XP script windows

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 12:36:41 EDT 2005

Hello, list,
I am experiencing window size problems in the Rev IDE.
- Smaller and smaller edit windows, (height, not width) with normal text
size.
- Variable Watcher window height limit

Win XP, Rev 2.5.1, new Dell dual proc PC

I am now down to about 6 lines of code showing, and sometimes zero (just
title bar and bottom of window rect) or a thin horizontal line!!

I am a Mac guy (so be kind), but a project has to be bebugged on a WinXP
machine to communicate with FoxPro and Stata that only run on this platform.

Using two monitors on a DVI-VGA dual card wreaked havoc on window rects and
'not responding' errors, then reverting to one display solved those
problems. (bummer)

 Now the maximum window size is maddeningly short.
Do I reinstall Rev?  Change the registry? Uninstall virus protection?
(Dell computer was purchased new 4 months ago with a full boat of virus and
firewall software installed)

Thanks for your help

Jim Ault
Las Vegas