What price forgiveness? - Jim Cawardine

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Apr 29 12:14:29 EDT 2005

Dear Jim Cawardine,
  I'm awfully soory if my "Philosopical Point" upset you
 -that was not my intention - I was stating my opinion in a
civilized fashion. Some of us have stated points previously
in rather rougher fashions (no, surely not ???) and been
'smacked' for that. The naughty boy may, just, have learnt
his lesson (note jolly phrase inside quotes on first page
of Richmond's web page - self-mockery is usually a sign of
strength). I do hope you (while feeling free to express
your opinion) don't suffer from a sufficiently
anti-democratic spirit as to try and squash my opinions.

  I have come to respect Runtime Revolution's decision to
go completely commercial - respect, but beg to disagree -
all very civilized and grown-up. So, Jim, let's agree to
disagree and not tread on each other's corns.

  Re the lack of documentation re all those awful files I
uploaded - sorry about that; I have had an awful lot on my
plate recently - In due course I trust I will see my way
clear to proper documentation. My main problem at the
moment is that my older son cannot for the life of him get
his head round chords as part of his Solfeggio classes (a
large component in musical education in Bulgaria) - so this
weekend (Easter for those of the Orthodox persuasion) will
largely be devoted to getting my head round a chord
recognition program: and . . . I will bung the source code
up for all you happy Runtime Revolution Afficionados just
as soon as it is done.

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html