saving settings.

Paul Salyers ps1 at softseven.org
Sat Apr 30 17:26:43 EDT 2005

Dear Rev Programmer,

I'm trying to get my program to save information into a text file.

I'm using this format, is something wrong?

put gDate1 && gDate2 && gDate3 && gDate4 && gDate5 && cr \
         into url ("file:" & tFolderName & slash & "settings.txt")

It's saving "gData1" instead on the information help in "gData1"

These are global settings but they do not change.

I want them do come out like so:

"Settings1","Settings2","Settings3","Settings4","Settings5"

They must be in this format to be compatible with VB programs not yet
converted to Rev.

Please help

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.