A Philosophical Point

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Apr 30 08:42:49 EDT 2005

I didn't have my Cheerio's that morning.  Sorry list.  I'll work on my
flexibility a little harder... Jim

on 4/29/05 10:40 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

>> For my sake, please stay off the list... Jim
>
> I strongly object to this sentiment. As one who participates in this
> list, I enjoyed this thread, and do not want John to "stay off the
> list."

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139

What¹s New...

* Have you ever hired an employee who didn¹t work out?

* Did you do that on purpose?

Probably not...

If you want to greatly improve your hiring process,
     check out our new hiring process... www.HiringSmart.ca/ns
<http://www.hiringsmart.ca/ns>
                                                          and...
www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns <http://www.keepingthebest.ca/ns>