[ANN] Reminder - online scripting conferences

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 29 22:52:42 EDT 2005

On 4/29/05 9:17 PM, James Spencer wrote:

>> Okay, that's it. I have the solution. We all stay online for 24  hours
>> nonstop so we don't miss anybody. And no fair sleeping.
>

> For those of us who can't do this (stay online for the next 24  hours)
> :), what time is the conference: 3:30 GMT or 11:30 EST?   Actually what
> I really want to know is whether it is at 11:30  Minneapolis time or
> 10:30 Minneapolis time (just in case you have  problems converting from
> Minneapolis to Rochester time zones).

Just watch me. :) It is both 3:30 GMT (plus or minus 0.9 seconds) and
11:30 EDT (Eastern *Daylight* time) and I can do the Rochester
conversion for both NY and MN: The conference doors open at 10:30 AM
Minneapolis time, which is Central Daylight time, which is Rochester MN
time (but NOT Rochester NY time,) which is the same as Dallas and Omaha
time. Hah.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com