Tiger and windowShape

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Fri Apr 29 15:45:25 EDT 2005

Has anyone installed Tiger and looked at a revStack or standalone that
uses a windowShape other than rectangular?

I just installed Tiger on my backup machine to try it out and one of my
main Rev projects has three stacks with a shape that is basically
rectangular with a small, round protrusion on the bottom (and slightly
rounded corners).  Both in rev and in the standalone, there is a
strange outline parallel to the bottom of the window about 50 pixels
lower.  It's a little hard to describe, so if anyone out there is
inclined to take a quick  a look at this strangeness, let me know and I
will send you screen shots.  I already have made a new empty test
stack, put the image on it and set the windowShape to the image, and
the result is the same.  I really want Tiger on my main machine, so any
tips would be very appreciated!

Cheers,

Lars Brehmer