Problem with "convert it to seconds"

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Apr 29 12:38:31 EDT 2005

Richard-

Friday, April 29, 2005, 8:18:48 AM, you wrote:

RG> Has anyone posted this enhancement request for optional DST-independent
RG> time calculations to Bugzilla?

RG> What's the BZ report number?

I coulda sworn this was in bz, but the closest I could come was #2387,
still categorized as "new", even after the note from tuviah confirming
the bug. So I threw five votes that way in the hopes that the engine
team will wake up and spend time fixing the date routines so that we
can stop bringing it up on the list. Anyone else for making #2387 the
focal point for this?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net