Unicode Displaying in Runtime Revolution #2

Marisa K. marisa.kosaisaevee at netgalileo.com
Fri Apr 29 06:46:24 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using Sybase. Does the direct connection mean the connection from
RunRev? Is there a way I can connect to Sybase directly from RunRev??

However, the unicode can be displayed correctly , together with ODBC,
through other SQL executing tool; JISQL. Do you think it's because of
JDBC help so that I can view them correctly?

Anyway, I'll try to check on the ODBC driver for any limitations.

Thank you so much,
Marisa