I hate mousedown

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 27 20:27:37 EDT 2005

Alex,

I used the first code you sent and have been building it up from there.

I could not figure out the second code you sent. So I just went with
the first.

I needed an " If the mouse is up" and an " If the mouse is down" and
within those two to check what type of valid btns we were in. So I
added that.

Thanks

Tom

RIght now I am getting double mouseDown messages when holding the
mouseDown. I need to find that one.

On Apr 27, 2005, at 5:07 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:
> Thomas - did you get a chance to try the script I sent on Friday ?
> As far as I can see it does everything you need, in a very simple
> manner.
>
> If it doesn't - let me know and I'll see if it can be tweaked ....
>

> --
> Alex Tweedly       http://www.tweedly.net

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS