Variable question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 27 20:24:25 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I need to check if this is right:

Is it OK to ask    " if item 1 is not among the lines of lSeq "
even though this is the first instance of lSeq?

The local lSeq is new the first time around and I don't know if it is
"" or empty or what BUT the 'Put' line seems to put item 1 of d & cr in
the first line.

repeat for each line d in gInitialList -- we build list of available
icons
     if d is not "" then
       if item 1 of d is not among the lines of lSeq then -- store avail
keys in lSeq
         put item 1 of d & cr after lSeq -- empty first time around check
       end if
     end if
end repeat

Thanks