Bypass Repeat Structure in Debug Mode

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Apr 27 12:23:39 EDT 2005

Tom.....

Can't you use "Step Over" instead of "Step Into" in those cases? Not
tested, but it does seem like that's what ought to happen.

Alternatively, you could put in two breakpoints, one before and one
after the loop. After the first breakpoint executes, hit "Run" in the
debugger and things should stop at the next breakpoint, no?