Rev.101 Revisited... Background groups

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:30:47 EDT 2005

Hello folks,
I'm getting ready to rewrite (expand) my existing application using a
new tabbed interface and another design question comes to mind before
getting too serious about it.

When using a selection of controls as a grouped background on a tabbed
interface, do the controls retain (inherit) all of the same properties
for existing scripts?

More importantly in this case, can the script of a background group be
changed on each individual card, without having the same effect on
*all* cards?

Basically, I need the same control interface (UI) for each of my tabs,
but with different scripting actions for each card.

Thanks,
-Doc-