click-words

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Apr 26 15:29:48 EDT 2005

I'm working with a horizontal field with tab-delimited text in
columns serving as column headings fed from an SQL database. I want
to "word click" those headers to select the sort.

However when importing data and creating the database (from a
hypercard card-background data set) that I had to do something with
field names with spaces. To keep them as close to the original names
as possible, I used the underscore character "_" in place of a space.

Now I'm at the point where  "Field_With_Underscores" in a tab delim
field header won't word-click properly; one gets  "Field" only with
the click.

So, is there a character, visible or invisible, that will stand in
place of a space for word-click so I get the whole phrase? Otherwise
I have to start over with the data capture, and rename hard coded
names.

thanks

stephen barncard