To MySQL or Not SQL

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Apr 26 12:57:17 EDT 2005

I'd get a copy of the SQL Pocket Guide, via Oreilly press.
They might even list out the differences at the  www.oreilly.com site.

However, to answer the question, I feel MySQL is very adequate, even
robust, for most of the Rev applications I see discussed here. And
with the aforementioned libraries, fairly simple, almost fun to
implement. Having not one but two competing local SQL server
products, Rev rocks again.

Not having to create my own data storage and retrieval scheme is
wonderful and I can move on to 'business logic' and interface and
getting the app out the door.