Some kind of incompatibility issue

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Tue Apr 26 11:09:33 EDT 2005

Hmm!  Of all the 10.3 updates, 10.3.9 is the only one to have given me
problems, and this seems true for quite a few others (as you are
probably aware).  For me, fixing permissions with Disk Utility and
using MacJanitor sorted things out but I felt like the motorist at a
break down who has just had it pointed out that the fuel gauge is empty
- so I'm probably telling you stuff you already know.

Regards

James
--
James J Richards