Simulating 'drawer' behaviour on Windows

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 26 01:07:23 EDT 2005

Ben Rubinstein wrote:
> As far as I can tell, it is not possible to make a really effective
> simulation on Windows of the MacOS X 'drawer' behaviour using transcript.

I think I missed the original post, so please forgive me if this has
been addressed:

The Win HIG recommends using a disclosure triangle for the sorts of
things the Aqua HIG recommends using drawers for.  Even better, the Aqua
HIG maintains support for disclosure triangles, so one solution can
cover you on all major platforms.

Would a disclosure triangle not work in the app you're designing?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation