Starting from Shell

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Apr 26 00:05:28 EDT 2005

Hi Derek

Just make sure the path to the jpegcompress.exe application is in the path
of windows.

To change the path, check window's help. (my computer properties -> tab
"advanced", environment variables... find the path and add your
application's path to it.

or drop your application in the winnt folder (but messy)...

cheers
Xavier