Printing Transparent Bitmap Images

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 25 13:57:08 EDT 2005

Hi Fred,
Sorry so late to the party, I've been away the last week and am just now
catching up.

A couple of things you might try:

1) On PC (don't know if it works on Macs) you can overlap text with a
single image below it, the text will print with the image underneath
correctly.

2) You can use my compositing library at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm to composite
your overlapping images.

3) You can print at higher resolutions by using
  print card from topLeft to rightBottom into pageRect

If you want to print at 150 dpi, try making your card:

8.5*150 pixels wide X 11.0*150 pixels high

best,

Chipp