Unicode Displaying in Runtime Revolution #2

Marisa K. marisa.kosaisaevee at netgalileo.com
Mon Apr 25 04:20:03 EDT 2005

Hello Trevor,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I had tried on your suggestion(using cursors) but it didn't work with
me, still. While, English texts can be displayed just fine, Thai's texts
cannot.

Well, I connect to the database through ODBC. Do you think this is where
the problem is?

Every suggestions are welcome as I'm willing to try.

Regards,
Marisa