mouseDown and within

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 23 17:50:11 EDT 2005

Alex,

Thanks for responding. I spent all day trying things out but now I need
a break. I am going out to eat and tonight or tomorrow I will revisit
your code. It looks interesting.
So far, I have a hover solution. I also have a mouse down and up while
the mouse is down that sends messages to the button I am over even
though real up and downs won't be sent. Pretty cool.

But my real goal is to fix the way I think it should be and I will
share what I get when I am done.

Thanks for all the help,

Tom