Several Text issues

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Apr 22 18:44:34 EDT 2005

On Apr 22, 2005, at 7:01 AM, Michael Parent wrote:
> 3. I would like to be able to open to that file in an explorer window
> (only needs to be windows, but a cross platform way would be great) by
> clicking on the file name in the search result window.

On windows you can use this:

set the hideConsoleWindows to true
get shell(format("explorer.exe /root,\"%s\" ", pPath))

Where pPath is the path to your file.  You will need to escape
characters in the path.  I *think* for windows you need to do the
following.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

replace "/" with "\" in pPath --> CHANGE REV PATH DELIMITERS TO WINDOWS
replace "&" with "^&" in pPath
replace "|" with "^|" in pPath
replace "(" with "^(" in pPath
replace ")" with "^)" in pPath