Rev as server immune to buffer overflow?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Apr 22 16:59:45 EDT 2005

Hello Richard,

If you avoid the use of "GET" calls to access from a client app to your
rev sockets driven server = if you only use "POST" procs, the server
will never wake up if he recieve a request witch is not listed in its
predefinite collection of actions to handle. It will just stay in idle
state => no way, in using this design guideline to have the rev app
server going to bufferoverflow trouble... Just unpossible. I never got
this in huit yahrs of MC/Rev applications servers deploymen ;-)

Best, Pierre