Several Text issues

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Apr 22 14:10:41 EDT 2005

Hi Michael,

About your first point about HTML, you might check the html Property in
the docs and dowload my Encoded Text Picker plugin (from my web site)
which is a translator from/to HTML and/or UrlEncode.
It will show you *on the fly* the difference between tagged text ant
*plain* text, then you will understand easily how to specify the right
tags to build html :-)
And... set the htmlText of fld "MyField" to MyTaggedText
Best,

Le 22 avr. 05, à 19:42, michael parent a écrit :

> 1 Cannot see how I set the Htmltext when I am putting the text into the
> field

Amicalement,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software