Menu Bar Blues

Varen Swaab public at veggio.com
Thu Apr 21 23:08:46 EDT 2005

Richard

After further research I suppose what I'm asking is whether the
EditMenus property for a stack can be disabled so a stack doesn't
resize when it's menu bar is changed from true to false and from false
to true. So that the EditMenus property has only the effect to show the
menu bar and not change the Vscroll property of objects.

Thanks

Varen