Menu Bar Blues

Varen Swaab public at veggio.com
Thu Apr 21 20:28:11 EDT 2005

I'm making a menu bar for a cross-platform application.

I can place the menu bar and it shows properly, that's good, but when I
check the option to "Set as Menu Bar on Mac OS" all the images and
controls on the stack slide up to fill the space where the menu bar
was. I'd like the menu bar to show in the normal places in each
platform without the window resizing to adjust for each platform (my
design calls for this approach).

This happens even if I uncheck the option to slide down objects when
the menu bar is first created.

How can I have a menu bar on MacOS without all the images and controls
sliding up?

Thanks.

Var