Slider thumbPosition crazy values

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Apr 21 15:08:46 EDT 2005

Thanks Eric,

Setting the Value Format for the slider let me see that the slider does
not increase in unit values of the scale marker even though the scroll
distance on bar click is set to 1.  I guess the units were close
because of the sizing I applied to the object so that it appeared that
it was advancing by 1.  In the Variable watcher it said the value of SQ
was 3, but if SQ=3 statement would evaluate false --I got real
confused.  Got to watch out for that property with scrollbars.

Dennis