Slider thumbPosition crazy values

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Apr 21 14:14:42 EDT 2005

On Apr 21, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Dennis Brown wrote:

> Thanks Mark,
>
> I also just "fixed" the problem by putting a script into the sliders
> (slider 1 also started generating crazy values the more I tested it).
>
> on mouseup
>   set thumbPosition of me to round( thumbposition of me)
> end mouseup
>
> So I can fix it, but it still doesn't explain why I should have to fix
> it.

I just tried:   put round(SQ+0) && round(EQ+0) as well and it worked.
I thought it might have something to do with the numberFormat property,
but found that the slider still added up with decimals at times.  Maybe
the slider's internal value is super accurate while it does rounding to
the nearest whole number visually.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software