Thanks! Was Simple Scoping Question

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 21 07:07:06 EDT 2005

Hi,

I would just like to say thanks to everyone that helped me resolve
this problem! It is obviosuly FUNDAMENTAL to the whole RunRev
experience, but I had missed it. I have had the IDE crashing all over
the place and all kinds of weird behavour for ages, now that I've
fixed the the whole RunRev exxperience is MUCH more pleasant.

There really does need to be some better documentation for RunRev, I
was really walking in the dark when I was trying to get this to work.
Maybe there is some but I just can't find it. Another problem is the
error reporting, sometimes script errors cause the IDE to hang with
the error window NOT displayed. The only way out of this is to quit
the IDE, which flashes ALL the error boxes up on the screen then
quits before you can see where the error is!

Without this list I would have still been at it and probably wouldn't
have come up with as good a solution.

Thanks again and All the Best
Dave