Unicode problem

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Wed Apr 20 16:17:58 EDT 2005

Sometimes life can be so simple...

I tried
	set the htmlText of line 7 of field "Target" to field "Source"
and
	set the unicodeText of line 7 of field "Target" to field "Source"

  but just forgot to add the last part: the htmlText of field "Source"

Using the htmlText for both fields works like a charm!

Thanks a lot!!!!

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba
Tel. +32 (0)477 / 739 530